Shopping during the pandemic... It may be a time like none of us have seen before but here at 20/20 Eye Care our team is working tirelessly to make shopping for new eyewear a safe and enjoyable experience.
Here are some of the things we are doing to keep you and your family safe:
- Optical shopping appointments are pre-booked to ensure minimal numbers in the clinic at all times.
- Our team is continually sanitizing the eyewear, equipment, dispensing area, table and chairs between each fitting and shopping experience.
- Patients are handled individually by a member of our Optometric team that ensures that social distancing is adhered to as much as possible.
- All frames and equipment used are sanitized after each handling.
- Patients wishing to finalize their glasses purchases can ask to view them privately in a sanitized room to make their final selection with their mask down. The room is then sanitized at the close of selection and remainder of un-selected eyewear is sanitized and readied for the next person.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us. We would be happy to answer your questions. It is our goal to keep our patients safe during these uncertain times. Call us today at 204-953-2020 to book your appointment.