Effective March 15, 2022
The safety and well-being of our patients, our team and the community continue to be our top priority. With this in mind, we will continue to follow our current safety protocols we have in place at our office.
To ensure the safe and comfortable delivery of our eyecare services please remember:
- Everyone visiting our office must wear a mask and keep it on for the duration of your time in the office.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Appointments are appreciated for all services including eye examinations, glasses selection, pickups, repairs, etc. This assists us to prepare for your visit and allow for physical distancing in the office.
- Please attend your appointment alone unless a guardian or assistance is required.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell, or have tested positive for COVID.
- Visit our website at 20-20eyecare.ca to order your contact lenses and dry eye relief products.
- Curbside pick up of glasses, contact lenses and other eye care products is available.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support. We look forward to seeing you soon!
20/20 Eye Care Team